SECURITY AND PRIVACY
At L’il Fraser Collection, we are committed to maintaining your privacy and take this responsibility very seriously.
This website is owned by L’il Fraser Collection Pty Ltd; ACN: 162 699 345, ABN 19 162 699 345. We are very careful about how and when your personal information is collected and used.
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today. Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
• L'il Fraser Pty Ltd uses Shopify as our credit card payment gateway, which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure encrypted environment.
• Shopify is fully compliant with Level 1 PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and their business is regularly audited by external auditors.
• Shopify uses a 256-bit digital server certificate industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This level of encryption is currently considered realistically unbreakable.
• Shopify encrypts all transaction details before sending them across the internet, so the details of the message cannot be seen by anyone except Shopify's Payment Server.
• Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
• Credit card details stored on Shopify, once entered, are hidden from view. Credit cards can therefore only be used within the Shopify environment.
• Electronic Direct Mail functionality is programmed and maintained by Mail Chimp, a sophisticated service.
• Mail Chimp collects a minimum of personal information. This information will not be used or released in any manner and will be kept strictly confidential.
• You may stop the delivery of future promotional email from us via Mail Chimp by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that very strong security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
Orders placed over the phone are uploaded & processed in JCurve, a business management system powered by NetSuite. All credit card payments are transacted through SecurePay (also level 1 PCIDSS compliant) via JCurve to ensure your payment card data is secure. JCurve does not retain credit card details. Instead, these are stored in SecurePay.
Protecting Your Privacy
Personal Information is defined as information about an individual, whether fact or opinion, by which that individual can be ascertained. The Australian Privacy Act, as it applies to the private sector, commenced on 21 December 2001.
Collection of information
L'il Pty Ltd will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its activities and only by lawful and fair means. It will only collect information about an individual from that individual.
The following information is collected about our customers:
• Contact details
• Credit card or bank account details - but we do not retain credit card details in L'il Fraser Collections' system
• Transaction history
• Where you heard about our products
This information is used to:
• Fulfil your orders
• Analyse the effectiveness of our advertising
• Create invoices
• Send you information about our products and offers and occasionally share with you selected offers from L'il Fraser's business collaborators.
• Answer your questions
Use and disclosure
L'il Fraser Collection Pty Ltd will not use or disclose personal information about you for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection. You have the right to access/change/delete the personal information held. Please contact us on email@example.com to update details or to unsubscribe from any future contact.
L'il Fraser will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in this statement. You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at; unit 11, 67 Shadforth Street, Mosman NSW 2088